It's been nearly 3 years since my last post and reading what I wrote was almost surreal. Although those memories aren't too far removed in time, they feel very distant from my current reality. There's no way I'm going to hash out what has occured in my life over the past 3 years...I think instead I'll just start with today and move forward. It'll almost be like there was a long nap in between November of 08 and August of 11. (Which at the current moment seems about how much sleep I would like to have.)
It is funny to me that when I originally began this blog I had just been on a 3 week trip around the UK and now, beginning again, I have just returned from a 2 week European jaunt. Both wonderful adventures, both unique and memorable in their own ways.
So, now I'm officially reconnected (not that I was ever completely DISconnected--facebook, twitter, email, gchat--social networking overload) and hoping for original and shareable things to happen to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment